I help brands effectively communicate their message and better serve their audience so they can make a powerful impact on the world. I am passionate about developing marketing strategy to create compelling customer experiences. Testing/tweaking messaging to increase ROI is what I love to do.
Over the past 15 years I have worked in communications, marketing, web development and design fields. My unique combination of design expertise, technical web knowledge and fierce love for marketing strategy has resulted in an eclectic hard-to-find skill set that makes me a great results-driven creative problem solver. I generate and execute unique solutions quickly, while staying on-budget and producing measurable results.
I am an inspired person who loves to inspire others. My own passion for learning fuels my gravitation towards mentoring, teaching and speaking opportunities, where I can share my experience others. Passionate and philanthropic at my core, I am enthusiastic to help others create a bigger impact in the world.
My Recent Posts
- Patient dignity comes first at healthcare facility in Ghana
- Get beautiful landscaping on a budget with these tips
- How to make a flower bloom more (and longer)
- Improving food security in Malawi for new mothers
- Creating seasonal flower and plant groupings
- Sisters renew hope in Africa for the poor and marginalized
- Incorporating focal points into your landscape
- Sisters Build Hope by improving infrastructure in Africa
- 5 ways to create unity and flow in your landscape
- Improving nutrition, reducing poverty and creating jobs in Ghana
- Plant Texture: for a garden you hafta touch
- Library builds minds and improves literacy in Nigeria
- Garden Styles: What type is right for you?
- Rebuilding Tanzania infrastructure, one brick at a time
- ASEC staff meet in Ghana for collaborative leadership activities
- How to Create Gorgeous Garden Color Schemes
- Fighting for social justice and the well-being of African children in poverty
- Efficient, confident and competent in her accountant career
- Plant combinations – How to make unforgettable plant pairings
- When the teacher becomes the student
- Confidence gained from an education leads to facilitating a workshop
- Hire a Facebook Ads Coach – Pros and Cons
- A day to remember
- ASEC’s newest book, Transformative Partnerships, to launch Feb 2, 2019
- Landscape Layering: How to create an amazing landscape
Want to get in touch?
Please e-mail me with any inquiries.