I help brands effectively communicate their message and better serve their audience so they can make a powerful impact on the world. I am passionate about developing marketing strategy to create compelling customer experiences. Testing/tweaking messaging to increase ROI is what I love to do.
Over the past 15 years I have worked in communications, marketing, web development and design fields. My unique combination of design expertise, technical web knowledge and fierce love for marketing strategy has resulted in an eclectic hard-to-find skill set that makes me a great results-driven creative problem solver. I generate and execute unique solutions quickly, while staying on-budget and producing measurable results.
I am an inspired person who loves to inspire others. My own passion for learning fuels my gravitation towards mentoring, teaching and speaking opportunities, where I can share my experience others. Passionate and philanthropic at my core, I am enthusiastic to help others create a bigger impact in the world.
My Recent Posts
- From nursing student to hospital CEO
- Nursing education helping nuns improve healthcare in Africa
- Human Trafficking Trends in sub-Saharan Africa (Infographic)
- Representative Kyle J. Mullins visits ASEC, local Scranton nonprofit organization
- Turning disability into possibilities for girls in Africa
- Education for orphans in Kenya
- How to prevent weeds from sucking the life out of your garden
- Mercy for children born with HIV in Kenya
- 2019 ASEC Annual Board Meetings take place at Marywood University
- Sisters spearhead youth projects in Africa, providing hope for the future generation
- Should your landscaping be symmetrical?
- Dr. Tara Lopatofsky, Awarded Ph.D. for Research on Catholic Sisters in Kenya
- Garden on a budget: how to save money on plants
- "Holiday Hope" for internally displaced children in Cameroon
- Patient dignity comes first at healthcare facility in Ghana
- Get beautiful landscaping on a budget with these tips
- How to make a flower bloom more (and longer)
- Improving food security in Malawi for new mothers
- Creating seasonal flower and plant groupings
- Sisters renew hope in Africa for the poor and marginalized
- Incorporating focal points into your landscape
- Sisters Build Hope by improving infrastructure in Africa
- 5 ways to create unity and flow in your landscape
- Improving nutrition, reducing poverty and creating jobs in Ghana
- Plant Texture: for a garden you hafta touch
Want to get in touch?
Please e-mail me with any inquiries.