I help brands effectively communicate their message and better serve their audience so they can make a powerful impact on the world. I am passionate about developing marketing strategy to create compelling customer experiences. Testing/tweaking messaging to increase ROI is what I love to do.
Over the past 15 years I have worked in communications, marketing, web development and design fields. My unique combination of design expertise, technical web knowledge and fierce love for marketing strategy has resulted in an eclectic hard-to-find skill set that makes me a great results-driven creative problem solver. I generate and execute unique solutions quickly, while staying on-budget and producing measurable results.
I am an inspired person who loves to inspire others. My own passion for learning fuels my gravitation towards mentoring, teaching and speaking opportunities, where I can share my experience others. Passionate and philanthropic at my core, I am enthusiastic to help others create a bigger impact in the world.
My Recent Posts
- Plant combinations – How to make unforgettable plant pairings
- When the teacher becomes the student
- Confidence gained from an education leads to facilitating a workshop
- Hire a Facebook Ads Coach – Pros and Cons
- A day to remember
- ASEC’s newest book, Transformative Partnerships, to launch Feb 2, 2019
- From computer illiterate to empowered accounts manager
- The Garden Pyramid for Planting Success
- The Landscape Planting Pyramid
- A Moment to Cherish
- Financing the Future Generation
- Beginner Landscaping Tips: How to start landscaping your yard
- How to start landscaping your yard when you don’t know anything
- Time Concels, Reveals: Executive Director reflects on her first year
- Scholarship Program, 2018 year in review
- Service trip to volunteer in Ghana scheduled for 2019
- Sisters Leadership Development Initiative (SLDI) program, 2018 year in review
- Higher Education for Sisters in Africa (HESA) program, 2018 year in review
- Providing quality education to the poorest students in Zambia
- This sawdust briquette recipe solves a common problem for women in rural Africa
- The challenges of consent and respect for all human life
- CDNK sisters use talents and skills to build a sustainable congregation
- Going above and beyond to provide quality healthcare
- Volunteering in Tanzania changed my life
Want to get in touch?
Please e-mail me with any inquiries.