At African Sisters Education Collaborative (ASEC), I select, coordinate and manage all digital and print marketing/communications projects for $20 million international nonprofit providing access to education in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Create, execute and measure digital marketing/web budget.
- Oversee design and execution of marketing collateral (digital and print).
- Govern organizational branding, copywriting and visual design standards for website, marketing material, reports, presentations and social media.
- Determine digital media placement and campaign ad spend.
- Assist in execution of digital marketing efforts and fundraising campaigns.
- Train and manage rotating team of interns and volunteers in writing, editing and development of impact stories.
- Write, edit and curate content for website, social media, newsletters and reports.
- Direct impact videos, oversee video production and conduct interviews with stakeholders, program participants and beneficiaries.
- 30% increase YOY in organic traffic to website
- 240% increase in website traffic from target donation market
- 10x increase in website traffic from social media (organic)
- 55% increase in Facebook followers (organic)
- 100% email newsletter frequency increase with a 288% increase in email newsletter open rates
- Integrated memorial/honor donation and recurring donations on website.
- Systematized content contribution process, resulting in an average of ten additional article submissions per month to distribution plan
- Executed online fundraising campaign, raising 115% of goal (>$23K) from Dec. 2016-Apr. 2017
- Admin Team member; advise the E.D. in important organizational decisions.
- Assist Executive Director in brand communication, development efforts, PR and networking opportunities.
- Collaborate with staff in the United States and ten different countries across Africa.
- Member of Strategic Plan Committee, responsible for developing 2017-20 plan.
- Implemented robust onboarding process for new employees.